PRO-System Kit #J-90 (California Compliant)
This Aerosol Can Disposal System Kit Includes:
- J-7 Can-Emitor P/N J-7
- The “New” J-19 Two Stage Coalescing Carbon Filter Containing More Activated Carbon for a Longer Filter Life.
- Drum Collection Tray (55 gal.)
- Drum Elastic Cover (5 ea.)
- Hose Kit P/N 2002
- Safety Goggles
- Anti-Static Wire
- Push-Button Counter-Digital Display LCD (Track Emptied Cans)
*Free Shipping applies to the J-90 kit only, additional items added to cart are subject to shipping & handling charges.
Hose Kit: Why is this included, do I need it?
Our customers tell us daily that they will be screwing the Can-Emitor (aerosol can disposal system) directly into the drum and that works great, the Can-Emitor was designed to screw directly into the drum. However, most municipalities do not allow partially filled drums to stay around much more than 90 days if that. Remember a drum holds the contents of about 4000 cans. If you do not empty enough cans to fill a drum two thirds full in the time allotted, you might want to use a drum smaller than 55 gallons. If that is the case you simply bolt the Can-Emitor using the three existing mounting holes onto the top of a workstation attach the hose kit and use a smaller drum of choice.
• The Spill Tray acts as a shield between the floor and the bottom of the drum. Place the unit used to process aerosol cans above a non-earthen floor that is free of cracks or gaps and is sufficiently impervious and Bermed to Contain Leaks and Spills.