ORDER AGP's Aerosol Can Disposal Special
J-7 & J-19 Filter Combo
- The J-7 Can-Emitor
- NEW J-19 2-Stage Coalescing Carbon Filter w/ more activated carbon for a longer filter life.
Aerosol Can Disposal System (Single Can):
- The J-7 Can-Emitor P/N J-7
- The “New” J-19 Two Stage Coalescing Carbon Filter Containing More Activated Carbon for a Longer Filter Life.
Aerosol Can Disposal system that's OSHA and EPA approved spray can puncture tool, device, station, machine. The J-7 Can-Emitor, aerosol can puncture device, empties and depressurizes aerosol cans in just seconds without the need of an external power source.
It utilizes a completely sealed puncturing and evacuation chamber that protects the operator at all times. It complies with both EPA and OSHA guidelines. This spray can puncturer seals with a spring loaded locking device that automatic locks when in position. The steel threads allow you to screw it into any 20 to 55 gallon drum.
The unit may also be directly attached to a work station and then be connected to a smaller container with a hose if a drum is too large. It is the perfect way to be environmentally friendly and dispose of your aerosol cans safely and simply with a puncture.
This special also includes the brand new J-19 Filter.
- The J-19 Filter Contains More Activated Carbon for a Longer Filter Life
- Time Strip Indicator for Precise Aerosol Filter Replacement
- Greater Airflow in the J-19 Filter
- Removes 99% of Harmful Contaminants from Can Disposal
- Exceptionally Strong, Filters Are Built To Last